Just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Well. last night was my demo evening at the garden centre.

I had been asked to demo something to do with card making - so I chose to use my Cuttlebug & show different things to do with embossing folders & dies.

It was pretty busy early on & quite a few ladies were eager to be first to see what was going to be shown.  I wasn't the only demonstrator for the evening, there was a lady showing crochet & a couple showing  beaded work.

The evening had been arranged to show all the new Christmas products that the shop had brought in. They had a free raffle, some fizzy wine & little nibbles which made it a lovely event.  I did have a moment during my early demonstration, as the ladies were putting their drinks on my table I was working on.  With the possibility that when I used the Cuttlebug the table would shake I was really worried about my nice cards. Fortunately - no accidents occurred.

I had set up my table to work efficiently but also to show off card samples I had made & wanted to take a photo of it - but 3 ladies made themselves comfortable on chairs right in the front so I didn't get the chance.

It was a most enjoyable evening, as events like that usually are because of peoples genuine interest in craft.  Also I had managed to choose some techniques that it would appear many of the ladies hadn't thought of trying - or even knew could be done.  So I was quite pleased with the evening.

Today I have been busy putting everything away, getting rid of rubbish I produced & putting my Christmas cards away in a box ready to use later.

Well that was my day yesterday, & here we are at the weekend again.
Have a lovely time with whatever you have chosen to do.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post