Christmas cards

Good afternoon everyone & what a nice afternoon it has turned out to be - so blue skies & sunshine not that awful rain.

This afternoon I just have a photo of 2 little cards I have made mainly for a Christmas card workshop I am doing in 2 weeks time.  They are also the project for CSNW's October meeting.

It's called a twisted gate-fold card

   

This photo shows them stood upright


& this one shows them laying down & held by the closure.

They are a quick & simple card which I thought would be an idea to start the workshop with, as I won't have any idea of the expertise of those ladies attending.  I can then judge it from there & bring in different style of cards accordingly.

I hope your weekend is going well.  We have just had a very nice couple of hours with a visit from Gareth, Elayne & Gwion, & I got to have a really long cuddle time with him.  Lovely!  Oh  I did let Granddad have a cuddle too.  That is - with Gwion  ðŸ˜‰

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post