CSNW photos

Good afternoon everyone.

Sorry - I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was out nearly all day with our daughter-in-law Nadine, & I had said to Bob "don't think I will feel like cooking after being out today" - we went out for a quick meal at one of our local inns in the evening.  Very nice too.

This afternoon I have some photos of the Show & Tell cards made by the CSNW ladies & brought to their meeting on Wednesday evening.  The theme was a card with movement.

Gwen made a DL card ......



..... with a lovely stack of parcels inside.
This is a great way to decorate a simple pop-up insert.

Claire made a concertina card...............


.......... with those swing / swivel centrepieces.  
Very effective style of card.

Ruth made a waterfall card ............



............ in landscape orientation.
I have included a photo showing the waterfall partially open.
First time for a long time that I have seen a waterfall card.

For the evening's project I showed the ladies how to make the file folder album.  They only had time to start adding papers to it & mainly felt that they would like to look through other papers at home, before oin any further. So I didn't take any photos & hope that they will be brought back next month for me to see. They don't have to be completely finished ladies - just would like to see them with something done on them.

I had a rubber stamping workshop this morning at the garden centre & we made the double slider card.  So having to make one myself  to show them how it went together I have now finished another Christmas card.  I will photograph it & show it to you tomorrow.

The weekend is here again - my, they come around quick.  Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post