more demo preparation

Good evening everyone - I hope you are managing to stay dry.

Today I have another couple of photos for you of the cards I am preparing for my demo;

The first 2 were created to show 2 things.
One - how to use ink with your embossing folders
Two - cutting p the embossed card rather than using a whole sheet.

I sill have to put a greeting on these & some embellishment.



On this card I simply embossed black card & then covered it with gold gilding wax.
I wanted an "old" or vintage look - so I wasn't gentle or sparing with it
I added a gold ribbon & knotted bow at the side & gilded a small piece of card from which I die cut the "seasons greeting".


Made another complete card today & some small prepared pieces to work with later.

More tomorrow - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post