so disappointed ...........

Good morning ladies - it's a bit grey isn't it?

Why am I disappointed?  My friend had to cancel her visit due to being unwell.  She does have a few health problems & one of them arose at the end of last week.  I was so looking forward to showing her around & having a good old-time crafting chat.  Never mind - it is more important that she gets well & Bob & I know after our April holiday, what it is like to be ill away from home.

Today I am going to be bringing the club pages up-to-date, along with project photos.  So pop back soon to check things out.

Tomorrow evening is the Mold II club night & we have a project with Carolyn - another different fold card.  Don't worry Mold ladies - Carolyn will be showing you in October, & providing I learn to do it properly then I will be showing the CSNW ladies in November.

I had better get on with those changes now.

That is me for today.
'Bye

PS - Joanna has left a comment on the post for Mold photos - part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post