just chatting

Good afternoon ladies - oh & the couple of gentlemen that pop in for a read as well.

Today I have been sorting paperwork for the workshop in October - directions for the CSNW ladies & my garden centre ladies to get to the venue.  Also a "poster" to hand out to everyone who is attending with details of materials etc.  Poor little printer is positively smoking.

I have also made 2 samples of the card that CSNW have as their project at the October meeting.  It is their September meeting tomorrow night - so needed to make them in order to take them along.  I still have to photograph them. Then there was also the programme sheets for October for them & the instructions for tomorrows project, which is Carolyn's file folder album.

My friend Caroline has a lot of her stock on Sale & has given me a selection of items that I will be bringing along to your meetings.  There are some Distress Inks - the original sort - that are nicely reduced.  Quite a few bits & pieces & some lovely Perfect Pearl powders. There is also a good selection of her own stamp designs.

So, for me a bitty day & no crafting done.  Never mind - there is still time.

More tomorrow.  'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post