a birthday card

Good afternoon everyone.  Brr! it's a bit cold out there this afternoon.

This afternoon I have another one of my recently made birthday cards.  This time it is the card I made for our daughter-in-law Nadine who had a birthday at the beginning of the week.



I chose this lovely floral die-cut panel for the card thinking I would colour the flowers in in some way, but when I looked at it cut out in the black card I rather liked the simplicity of it.  So I decided to leave it plain.  

Then I thought this slightly fancier greeting would be quite complimentary to the floral panel.  

I added some pretty teal / blue coloured flat back gems. The panel was then layered onto black card & then onto the base card.

This evening is the November meeting of the CSNW club, so I will hopefully have some photos of their show & tell and their project for tomorrow or Friday.

I had hoped to make some more Christmas cards this morning - but ran into a creativity block. Never mind tomorrow is another day.

That is me for today.
'Bye for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post