a project card

Good evening everyone

Today I have another project card for you, & once again it is one for CSNW ladies for their December meeting.  By special request - a Shaker card.


I quite enjoyed making this sample.  It's been quite a while since I made Shaker cards.
I used an aperture card as the base then layered some decorative paper, cutting out the aperture.
That was a bit tricky, as my hands don't seem to want to work properly, so I kept dropping things.

I popped into The Range to get some aperture cards & whilst I was there spotted a set of little jars with sequins in - well it would have been rude to leave them there seeing as they were just right for the Shaker card.

The topper & smaller image were in my box of things I would use one day.  They came out of a magazine ages ago - it might have been "Making Cards" & I have a couple more in different colours. I think they will end up in Shaker cards as well.

Earlier today I was looking through my dies for another project & found that a set of nesting dies I don't always think to use - had a die the perfect size to match the card aperture. 
So the next ones will be easier.

That's me for today.  Enjoy your fireworks if your are having some, or going to a display, but take care.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post