Some more Christmas cards

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the remainder of those Christmas cards I made the other day, to show you.





This last one needs a sentiment - as it is a larger space - I thought I would take my time thinking about which one to use & how to use it.

Did you spot my error in the blue card in the earlier post?  The sentiment was at the side of the topper seemingly the wrong way round.  What actually happened was it was correct until I picked the card up & found that I hadn't checked that it was the right way round.  I managed to remove the topper & re-position it, but not sure I will leave it like that.

Well it is time for another weekend.  I hope you have lots of nice things to do.  If you are using the weekend for fireworks - please take care.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post