Simply Cards & Papercraft

Hi
I thought I would just pop in & let you know the results of all my messages left in various places regarding my problem with those freebie stamps yesterday.

Simply Cards & Papercraft have answered me;

"Hi Gloria,
We suggest stamping the image onto white cardstock with your chosen coloured ink to get the desired effect.
We apologise for any confusion caused."

I don't know about you - but to me that is side-stepping the issue.  It means I will get a result similar to that in the magazine, but is not how it was described in the instructions.

My issue of the magazine is in our blue bag awaiting the collection tomorrow. When Bob brings it through to put outside I think I will have a rummage & keep all the pages not just the one I showed in the photo. I need to double check if the method above was one of the ways they described.  Then I think a letter to the magazine along with the photo from yesterday & the method suggested above.

I think I had already worked out for myself that I could achieve the results that they suggest above.

Anyway, I am off into my craft room for some more card making.  Won't be able to show you the cards from the last couple of days until virtually Christmas or just after as I am working on the ones for you.

'Bye for now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post