member showcase

Firstly - at the end of my last post - I made an error when said  I had a member showcase to show you - but in fact I had already written a post on that.

Anyway, good news - I have had another one come in.

This time it is from Carolyn of Mold II club.  She sent me a photo of a card she had made using the start easel style card we learnt recently,  as her base.

Here it is;


Carolyn has done away with the triangle cut offs that are normally on the card & added this adapted square topper.

It is brilliant Carolyn - & has given me some ideas.  All I need now is the mojo to get on & use it.

Thank you for sending it in Carolyn - I love it.

I have another member showcase to show you so I am going to do another post after this one.  I do like, where possible, to keep each member showcase post to individual posts.

Back soon.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post