Mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - I do hope you are all enjoying this warm ! weather.

This morning I have the second set of photos for you from the Mold meeting last Thursday & they are of their project for the evening - a Diorama Card.

There will be 2 photos of each card - one of the front & then one inside.

Sheelagh



I just love this card.  Doesn't the snowy work look great on the Kraft card?
I must ask Sheelagh about the design on the front.  How did she get those swirls & stars. 
They absolutely glow.

Rhiannon



Beautiful floral images on Rhiannon's card & I love that butterfly background paper.
Looks like Hunkydory card to me.

Joanna




A really delicate look to this card by Joanna.  
Really pretty images both outside & inside.

Maureen



Lovely Hunkydory images from Maureen
& what a lovely greeting inside, as well.

Lynn



I love the colour on Lynn's beautiful card
Very different colours to normal from Lynn, & what a great sentiment.

Joan



A seaside view from Joan & beautifully coloured in images.
Funny enough the first time I spotted this style of card 
the lady demonstrating it used a seaside theme

Rachel



A totally different style of image from Rachel - but very much Rachel.
Love it.

Mair



The simplicity of the front of this card from Mair helps the surprise when you open it.
The patterned paper you can see on the left inside the card has not been stuck down as
Mair had the idea she would create a pocket & put some more of those flowers inside.
I love the way that piece of patterned paper brings round the design from inside the card.
Mair has promised she will bring the card back next month - finished.

Janet



I just love the subtlety of Janet's colouring on her card.
Very elegant design.
No glitter, Janet?

Beautiful cards ladies.
This little design will suit so many occasions & will work for men too with the right embellishments & images.

That's me for today.

Last night was the July meeting for the Mold II club - so I will have photos to show you for that, once I have sorted them on my computer.
Tomorrow I have my monthly visit to the Oncologist.  I am hoping everything will be alright with my blood test I had on Tuesday as I really don't want to have another one tomorrow.  It took the phlebotomist 4 goes to get any blood.  Normally she is so good & its done before I even notice.  Ah well - good days & bad days.

Till next time - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post