Mold II photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all enjoying this nice sunny day.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from the Mold II club meeting last Tuesday (25 June) & they are of their Show & Tell cards.  The theme was to make a card with pockets;

Elma
A beautiful tag with a little pocket in the corner.
I love the colouring on the background.


Sue
Pretty floral design from Sue with a tag tucked in the diagonal 
pocket in the bottom corner.


Carolyn
Another delicate background to a clean & crisp card.
Love the torn card to make the pocket


Cathy
A really beautiful "sunny" card.
The sentiment is so true for this card.


Madeline
Pretty in pink for Madeline's card.
That large curvy pocket is so smart.


Rita
A delightfully cute tag in a pocket card from Rita


Helen
For her card Helen found a pocket stamp.
Great card & love the scallop edged layers.


Carol
I like the idea of the card in this orientation & the tag in the pocket
is so pretty.  Plus that beautiful flower.


Annette
 A double pocket card in pretty floral paper.
It looks like it is a folded pocket design - I am sure Annette will let me know if I am wrong.
I bet Dottie was delighted.


Beautiful cards ladies.  Made even more beautiful by the hand written name cards - which I think Carolyn made.

Thank you to Carolyn for taking the photos & sending them to me.  Much appreciated.

Another set of photos tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post