recent cards

Good afternoon everyone on a very grey & rainy day.

Today I have 3 cards that I made recently to show you.  All 3 are very similar & were created because I realised when I was preparing for an upcoming club meeting that I had missed 3 birthdays.

So I just had to say sorry. Here they are;




At least I stamped the word "Sorry"

I have to say that after making them I rather liked the effect of the emboss & die cut folder & that aperture can hold lots of different media. I also make cards without stamping because not everyone appreciates the craft & the above cards fit that well.  

So, I may well use this folder again.

I have spotted a card in a magazine which I will have to photograph for the member showcase spot. So will try & do that tomorrow.

Then I have started photographing my lovely birthday cards in order to show you.

That's me for today.
Take care.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post