member showcase

Good afternoon.

Sorry I missed writing something yesterday.  I had my head down & my mojo working overtime, making sample cards & didn't notice the time going.

I have a showcase photo from Joanna of Mold group & she has been sewing again. 

I just fell in love with this pieces -


Gorgeous teapot stands.  Joanna made them for her sisters, although they will not be used for the purpose they were made,as they are too nice to cover up.

It's the July meeting of the Mold club tonight - so will have photos from there to show you in a couple of days.  In the meantime I will show the last batch of my beautiful birthday cards tomorrow.

That's me for tonight - need to get ready for Mold club.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post