I am still here

Hi everyone
I am still here - but have had several other things to attend to in the last couple of days.  One of them - setting up my new computer & making sure I have the important things copied over.  Of course I needed  Bobs help for some of it.
I am now on Windows 7 & Microsoft Word is different - so it is interesting finding my way around the screen.  Anyway! I am getting there.
The main reason for popping in now is to put up the photographs on the Mold II Club page for the card they will be making in March.
I have more photos to put on the blog & will do that later if I can - photos from Mold club night last week, as I have now picked up the CD that Clare produced for me & also Joanna has sent me the photos of her 2010 project book.  I will probably put those up in two separate blogs.
I am out to lunch today with a colleague & then it is Mold II meeting tonight.
So! more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post