My 2010 project

Hi again
Having mentioned your 2010 project in the earlier posting I thought I had better come back & talk about my 2010 project & it's progress.

You may, or of course you may not remember or perhaps even know about it. It was to be a non-stamping project, although I was going to include stamping if I could. My challenge to myself was to take a photograph a day.  Then I was going to make a scrapbook of those photos - but digitally.

Well the start of the year went well & I did start my digital scrapbook pages.  There are still quite a few photos that have not been turned into pages yet.  But of course the photo-per-day idea went out of the window about the last week in May for quite a while.  So as I was not going to give up on the project, I have had to adapt it a little.  It will still be my 2010 photography journal - but not on a day by day basis.  Those photos that were taken on specific days I am going to continue to get onto dated pages.  Then I shall just go through photos I have taken throughout the year & turn those into scrapbook pages.  These pages will probably not have a date - except maybe for the month that they were taken.  Fortunately a 2-week holiday in France & a family wedding are going to give me quite a few pages. Then add to that my "weather" photos & I should be able to manage to create a reasonable size journal.

I have just bought an update to the software I use - so these latest pages should have some good effects on them.  Some of the pages created earlier might get updated as well, but obviously not the ones I have already printed.  Printing them all & getting them into a scrapbook or journal will take a bit of time - especially as I intend to make the journal covers as well.  So! time to pull my finger out & get on with it.  Will keep you up to date with progress. 

What a good job I am not so busy as before!!!!??!!

Talk later
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post