Some stamping done today

Hi everyone - it's me back again!

This afternoon I had a great time catching up on some stamping, but before starting I had to clear my desk a bit.  As I was doing this I uncovered a couple of old items I had taken with me when I gave the two talks recently.  They were items I had stamped at some earlier time & just took them along as samples to show - & I do mean an earlier time.  I think they are from a rubber stamping workshop some time ago.  Anyway I decided it was time they became cards.    Three of them were Christmas ones, stamped with the PSX village scene that has been around ages, & rarely for me had got quite a bit of glitter on.  That is about the only image I use glitter on because it makes the image look frosty.  Having said that one of them I had embossed in gold on black card with gold glitter.  The other card was of an image that I can only describe as "photo-style" - you know the rubber image made up of lots of dots.  I had shown this one on a workshop by brayering the colour directly onto the stamp.  So! all four got trimmed & put onto cards.

Now the creative juices were going - so I stamped some more.  This time I chose 3 images & stamped them several times - 4 of one, 2 of another & 3 of the third image.  Two of he designs were then coloured in with Promarkers, trimmed & matted.  The third one I used the Tim Holtz style of colouring the card with 2 complimentary inks leaving the stamping just in black Verafine embossed with clear EP. Tomorrow I will be putting them on cards.  I haven't taken any photos as by the time I stopped the light wasn't conducive to photography.  So will take all of the tomorrow when I am finished.  I am hoping I will also be able to prepare some more images........

..............but, tomorrow afternoon my car has to go in for a check up.  I got rather a nasty shock last week when a letter came from VOSA saying that some cars were being recalled for a safety check & my model was one of them.  The service man assured me that it is only a few of thousands that could be faulty but they have to check them all.  So! fingers crossed I am one of the many not the few.

That's me for today.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post