Only 2 remembered!

Good Saturday morning to you all

Now that I have visited each of the clubs for the first time this year I can write a post that makes the statement above - in the title.

"What can it mean?" -  I am sure you are asking yourselves.

Well! It means that only 2 members throughout the three clubs remembered the 2010 project.  If you have remembered it & carried it out but didn't mention it at your club meeting then please let me know at the next meeting. I will then write a post amending that statement.

By the way - I realise that any new members to the clubs that started after - say May - would probably not know about it.

What was the project?  You all agreed to create a journal about the club meetings through the year.  It was suggested that you put in it your Show & Tell & also the meeting projects plus any notes and/or comments you wished to include.  Depending on the size of your journal the inclusions could be miniature versions of the actual projects etc. 

I was really looking forward to seeing these - especially as I had not been with you all year.  One member was very honest & said that as I wasn't there much in the year she didn't think it had to be done. 

So now I am thinking of a project for 2011 - & one month already gone! 

I have here at home one of the two journals in order to photograph the pages.  Initially I was just going to take one or two pages - but both of them were so good I really wanted every page.  The other journal is going to be photographed by the person who worked on it & will send me the photos to put here.  I want to take the photos when the light is right to do the pages justice, so they may not appear here for a little while.  It might be a good idea also for me to wait for my new glasses - to make sure I am seeing clearly.

As it is Saturday Bob has rugby to watch this afternoon - so I will probably be crafting.  After all it is the 5th day of the month today & I haven't yet made any cards.

More later & please the above comments about not many journals is just a comment of interest - it is not meant as a criticism.  As long as you are enjoying the meetings - that is what matters.

More later I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post