CSNW September meeting

Good afternoon ladies

I have some photos for you of the Show & Tell from last nights meeting but not of the project that we made.  Last night it was the ladies turn to make the recessed frame card & I don't think anyone had actually finished decorating their card.

If you read this ladies perhaps you would like to bring them back next month for me to photograph.  Or bring a different one if you decided to retry them.






I quite like that little sketch & throughout the clubs there has been some really good interpretations.

The other item I expected to see to take pictures of was the bamboo tile and buttons from Marie's visit - but only one lady brought hers in.  So here is her photo

Isn't it pretty - those beads are an amethyst colour.  Well done Gwen.  I will send a photo to Marie for her to see.

Well! ladies next time I write a post for the blog it will either be on Eurostar or from my hotel in Brussels.  I have researched a craft show to visit if time allows.  We will have the chance to visit it on the Saturday so it will depend on the other things we want to do more relevant to the area -  such as galleries & museums & other places of interest.

Talk to you then.  Have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post