Members news

Good afternoon on this lovely sunny Sunday

I thought today I would catch up with some Member news items.

back on Wednesday 7 September I mentioned that Annette of Mold II had a card featured in a magazine & that I needed to scan it to show you.  Annette, I am sorry it has ta\ken this long.


This lovely stepper card was featured in Papercraft Essentials No 72.

The last week I heard of a Mold member who had a card featured in a magazine & that was Rachel

A really cute easel card with Tatty Ted.  he magazine was Docraft's Creativity September issue.  I actually hadve this magazine & despite carefully looking through it did not spy Rachel's card or even Rachel's picture by the side of it.  Must keep my eyes open more.  Which is what I think I have done this week.

My copy of Papercraft Inspirations came through the door a couple of days ago - and .............................

.................... could this be the same Annette?  I am sure it is - well done Annette.

Well, what with Rhiannon winning first prize for her bamboo tile pendant - you really are doing well all of you.

Keep it up - it's great to see.

Today I made a card for a blog challenge - well two challenges actually.  If you want to take a look just click HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post