Mold II photos - part 3

.... and here I am again.

Due to me not attending the meeting because of this cold Carolyn offered to show them the project she was going to be doing in November.  Because they had to bring papers for the project I had set all they needed was the card & I had sent that along with Helen.

The project is a shadow box card - now Helen took a photo of all the cards being made so quite a few would be called work in progress, some had a little more on them & I think a few of them are Carolyn's samples.  But here they are.















They are really lovely - well done ladies.  I can't for Helen to send me the directions so I can try it.  Christmas cards spring to mind.

As I am going to be visiting my brother this weekend I will make the necessary changes to the Mold II programme early next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post