Just chatting

Good afternoon ladies

Firstly let me welcome another new follower of our blog - Glynis, who is also going to join CSNW club along with her friend Gwenda.  I hope you enjoy your visits to the blog & look forward to meeting you at the CSNW club night in May.

Ladies of Mold club I hope you have a great evening this evening & look forward to seeing how you get on with the project for the evening.

This morning I had a visit from Gareth, to see how I was & if I needed anything.  He stayed for a few hours & we had quite a good natter, then he popped off to the shops & came back for a little longer.  Very nice few hours, thank you Gareth.

I thought I was feeling quite a bit better when I got up this morning - but once I started moving around realised how out of breath I still was.  Still it isn't quite as bad as it was - so hopefully on its way out.

I haven't started on that anniversary card yet - perhaps tomorrow.

That is me for today ladies.  Please take care of yourselves & hope to see you all soon.  Of course Stamp Festival is almost here isn't it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post