craft room

Good afternoon everyone.

I have been busy this morning sorting dates & subject for workshops at the craft shop for November.  At the moment the workshops are not booking too well other than for the crochet. This makes it difficult to work out what workshops to put on.  Never mind - we soldier on!

I said the other day that I would show you the latest stage in sorting the craft room so here are two photographs of the bedroom end of the room.  I took 2 more looking down towards the window & my desks - but they were rubbish photos - so will take them again today.


the bed all made up to look like a settee.


the bookcase & trolleys on he other side of the room looking back at the door to the lounge.

Today & the next couple of days we are having new cupboard fronts fitted to our kitchen units plus a new cooker. There is a hold up with the cooker, as the one we wanted doesn't come in white anymore, so we have had to choose another one & there will be a bit of a wait for that.  Plus the combination we wanted may not come in the white, so we have a choice of black or changing our minds on the combination.  Things never go smoothly do they?

I hope you are all having fun playing with your stamping festival purchases.  I haven't done that yet as yesterday I spent time in the garden - setting up my little greenhouse with some plantlets (plugs!) that needed putting in trays. Also weeding & dead-heading.  A really enjoyable few hours out in the nice warm sunshine.

That is me for today - just a quick pop in.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post