Just chatting

Good evening everyone!

I have not long been in from the CSNW meeting - where we were a little short on members tonight. This always happens at holiday time - but also because I was away at the normal date for the meeting it was put out a week & of course not everyone can make a different evening.  Still - we had a very pleasant meeting.

I will have some photos for you from the meeting but can't put them up until the morning.

Most of the ladies were quite taken with the idea of Zentangle which they will be doing in November & I took some of my work along with me to show them.  I managed to do a couple of pieces during our holiday on what we call our quiet days.  These are basically Saturday & especially Sunday.  Bob settles down with a book or crossword puzzle & this year I settled down with Zentangle.  Although I did do a bit of experimentation with crochet for future workshops.

Talking of crochet - I had a workshop down at PBC this afternoon with one of my groups, & tomorrow I have another one at a different garden centre!  I have quite got back into it & now do it in the evenings when watching TV with Bob.  In fact whilst we were in France I did my usual perusal of craft magazines & found they too are quite enthusiastic on crochet at the moment.  So it must be an international rise in interest.  I came home with several magazines - 2 of which had free "how to" books with them - very handy.  I know how to so it was very useful to find out what the French call the different stitches.  I only found one card making magazine.

So! a short write up this evening - photos from CSNW in the morning & perhaps some photos of the zentangling I have been doing.

Over next couple of days I will sort my holiday photos - as there are several I am really pleased with & will show you.

I hope you all had a good evening despite this rain.  More tomorrow - off to bed now.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post