Onward process of craft room

So! the bed is in place & the drawers underneath have today been filled - one drawer with all the packs of birthday & Christmas cards I have received over the years & there are still more hiding somewhere else.  The second drawer is holding boxes of photos - that is packs of photos - you know before digital cameras!

There is also the fourth bookcase that I wanted to put in the craft room - actually in the room - alongside the bed - so that needs a bedside lamp as I know my brother likes to read when he goes to bed.

The many boxes I have things in are being resorted & sorted out as well.  It looks like my little radio/CD player has given up the ghost but I will check it out again with Bob.  It wasn't very expensive so can easily be replaced.

So this is how the room has looked for a couple of days;


This is the working end looking from the lounge door with the boxes moved down the room to allow access to put the bed up. In the bottom left corner you can just make out the base of the bed placed on the floor to see if it fits.


This is the bed & bookcase in position - the bed being used as a sort out table - all those little boxes (well most of them) have to be found a home that is not the bed.

Things have progressed a little more today as the bookcase which is just out of sight at the end of the bed & next to my computer desk has had the things on the top shelf sorted.  The bookcase on the other side of the room has also had a change.  The top shelf holds my radio (that looks like it needs replacing), my boxes of audio CD's & my French language course.

Tomorrow I have my usual monthly lunch followed by the Mold meeting in the evening. So not a lot of time to do much in the morning - the next stage may have to wait until Friday morning.  Then in the afternoon on Friday I am off to do a second crochet workshop at the other garden centre.

But I am getting there & when I have removed some bits from my stamping desk into their appropriate box - I am ready to go.

That's me for today then.  I haven't forgotten there are some other holiday photos I want to show you & also I haven't forgotten about putting the next few months club programmes up on the club pages.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post