My season photos

Good afternoon everyone!

Well! the mattress arrived about 30 minutes ago - so the bed now looks like a bed.  It is missing one thing at the moment - we bought a mattress protector for it but when I unpacked it & started to put it on the bed it didn't seem right.  Took a look at the packet & I had picked up a double size. Duh! Anyway it won't be wasted - we have a bed settee that is about double size so it will go on the mattress on that.  So need to pop back to Dunelm Mill tomorrow & get the single size.

But - to my photos.  When I opened the blinds about 7:15 this morning the sky was absolutely amazing so photos had to be taken.  Here they are


Look at all those streams from aircraft - I wonder where they were going or where they had been?


another view & the light is already changing


look at the change in the colour of the sky now & all in about 15 minutes.


another slight change here too


This has just got to be a piece of background paper
I must find a good photo to use it with.

The boxes are almost gone from the craft room & a lot of unwanted items have been dumped - so it is beginning to look good.  All I have to hope now is that I can remember where I have put everything.  Most of the flat pack boxes that my stash is stored in have labels on the front so it shouldn't be too difficult.  Hope to take a photo tomorrow when the other boxes have gone.

That's it from me for now - need to go & make sure I have everything for tonight's Mold II club meeting.  Back tomorrow with photos of the meeting.

Have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post