Mold photos - part 2

Hello again - where has the sun gone!  Mind you I suppose it is heading towards the evening now.  It was really hot in the garden earlier when I was finishing the greenhouse off.

So here we are with the photos of the project for Mold.  I had organised for this meeting a particular technique - but with taking a holiday & still sorting out my craft room I had not managed to really have a good play with it myself.  So, I didn't want to try & show it without being sure of what I was doing.

I posted a message here that we would not be doing the planned project - unfortunately not everyone saw it - but never mind.  You will never be at a loss at the meeting as long as you come with stamps, inks & card.  They are the basis of all we do.

So! what did we do?  I selected another sketch & packed my craft bag with folded cards, white card, decorative paper, a large roll of white ribbon, & 4 boxes of beads & embellishments.

Here is the sketch;


& here are the lovely cards made from all the materials they could help themselves to



A really cute owl & those button embellishments are great - don't think they were mine.
I have a thing about owls at the moment & bought myself a cute pair of earrings whilst I was on holiday.


This one uses my all time favourite colour - lilac (or in fact any of the shades through lilac down into purple)  Love the delicately punched border to the triangular corner piece.  Very pretty.


Another favourite style of mine - monochrome/  Very pretty indeed & that little stamp has been going ages - I have it too.  Well! I think I do - what do I know at the moment!


Ooh - very zingy & fruity colour.  There was still more to be done to this card.


This sketch is ideal for delicate finishes - very dainty design.


Then we move to the drama - black & white.
The stamp pattern on the triangle is made from a large round stamp that is just loads & loads of small dots.  Great filler & background stamp.


Very pretty & delicate design.  That sentiment is very nice too - I like the script style.


This one was made with some stamped background papers (not mine - but those of the owner of the card) - That corner flourish just suits the triangle.


In this card the triangle was duplicate to create a different pocket.  I use this cross over front card quite a lot & put a simple pull out card into the pocket.


A really bright coloured design.  The blue buttons along the bottom patterned strip had only just been glued on - so of course standing it up to photograph one slipped.  I didn't notice until I looked at the photo.  Those buttons are just perfect for the flower centres.

So a very good job made of my disaster.  Great cards ladies.

That's me for now - I will be back though because I have some photos for a "Your News" post. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post