Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon - here I am with the photos from the project from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday. The project this time was to make the little wallet card.  Now I wonder how well I remember who made which one.


There were 2 cards made in this style - that is using Card-io stamps.  I think this one is by Annette.
I love Card-io stamps & used them on one of my samples for this project.  A really nice clean & simple design.


This one is by Carol - I like the scallop die-cut embellishment on the flap, it gives the wallet a different look.


This one is by Carolyn - we talked about those lovely script background stamps, & they look good just in the monotone.


This one is by Elma. I love the 2 shades of green & the scalloped edges - giving the flap another look.
The wrap is a great idea for holding the wallet closed.
Poor Elma is suffering at the moment with a bad hand - so stamping is out for her for a while, but it didn't stop her joining in.


A "mother & baby" group. After making the large size Phyllis produced another one a little smaller.
Thats the thing about this design - any size, then any shape too.


This one is by Rita, with her signature flower.  The silhouette design works so well.


Now I am not sure who made this one, because as you can see it has been made using the same stamps as Annette used.  


I am sorry - but I cannot remember who made this either - again another lovely silhouette design - & yet I remember seeing the design during the evening..

Having named all the others I am left with 2 names not used - they are Betty & Lin.  So perhaps one or both of you will put me straight & I can add your name later. 

I now know that this is Betty's wallet card - see below.
So the Cardio design one above it must be Lin's!!!!!!!!!!!!


The final one to show you was made by Sue - that small circular topper makes a great seal for the flap.

Before the meeting started Betty came up to me & showed me two wallet cards she had made - requested by a friend - they had a similar design - but different shaped flaps.  Here they are;


A great background paper for a nice masculine wallet.


Ah! look what stamp Betty has used on this wallet - that answers a question about the 2 wallets above that I couldn't identify the maker of.


Last night I received a photo from Betty showing me that last wallet completed by the addition of the butterflies.  The different colour is down to the lighting at the time of taking the photograph.

A little note for Mold club members - your photos from your meeting have not been forgotten. Joanna sent them to me yesterday - or possibly first thing this morning - so I will be putting them here probably tomorrow.  Due to the nature of their project Joanna has challenged me to find an "arty" way to display them - so watch this spot.  To do that may mean I won't get to put them up until Saturday, but we will see.

So that's me for now. Hope you are having a good day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post