catching up with....

... some work in progress items.

Good morning everyone - I hope you all had a good weekend.  On Saturday we had a visit from Gareth & Elayne & we ended the visit with popping out to lunch - which was very nice.  Quite a good family week - because last Monday we had a meal out with Russ & Nadine.  I love those days.

The work in progress?

Well I sometimes decide to do things then forget to go back & finish them.  Well, not forget actually - but caught up in other things.  So when I caught sight of the box with all the stamped flowers in, I thought it was time to finish by making actual flowers with them.

Remember this box?



Flowers cut out ready to put together.
They now look like this


and this


and this


and this (sorry - that one is a bit blurry)


and finally - this


This is all I am left with.
They will get used - sometime.

Tonight I am off to my Happy Stampers meeting - so must go & put my craft bag ready.

More tomorrow. 'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. wow don't they look different when they are put together, you will have lots now to add to your cards.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post