quick chat

Good afternoon everyone.

I was just getting ready to post the photos & chat about last night's Mold II meeting when on my starting screen I noticed that the club blog now has 14 followers which is great.  On looking to see who they were I find that a couple of them are not members of any of the three clubs this is for, one certainly was & another is I believe a friend from a while back.

On my personal blog I always try to welcome new followers - so this quick post is to welcome the following new followers to this blog;

Pat Beamont;  Anita;  Mountain girl; Glynis Russell & Laura_juaned.

I hope you enjoy visiting the blog & please if you are in the area that any of the 3 clubs meet, why not email me & come along one evening.  In the meantime you are very welcome to see what we are up to.

I will be back shortly ladies with the photos of Mold II's Show & Tell from last night.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post