just chatting

Good evening everyone

This morning I had my last workshop for 2013 - & of course it was a crochet one.  I am actually really enjoying these crochet workshops.  After all it is a craft I learnt a long time ago & the workshops mean I am still using it & that is important.  Don't lose the things you learn.

This afternoon was a bit hectic with various things to go running around about.  Then back home I wrapped the last of the goody bags for tomorrow's meeting of the CSNW club.

I am into a week or so of lasts.  Today - the last workshop, tomorrow the last rubber stamping club night & next week the last monthly lunch. It really shows that this year is coming to a close.  But of course before that is the lovely season of Christmas, the preparation for it, the cooking, the present wrapping & buying - I love it when it gets to this stage, then the family get together.  Wonderful!

I hope your plans for Christmas are going well too.

I am hoping that in that time I will still have time to do some stamping & more mixed media paper altered paper.  Talking of which - on Saturday I am off to another altered canvas workshop. So the crafting year is not quite over yet.

More chat tomorrow which will be followed by photos on Thursday of the club meeting.

That's me - I am off to bed - didn't sleep too well last night, so hoping for a better one tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post