wedding canvas

Hello everyone
How are your plans going?  I did my last supermarket shop today - which was great fun - the worst part actually was the weather.  Trying to hold on to an umbrella & the trolley.  Going around Asda wasn't so bad really.  I was a bit worried when I got there as they wee queueing to get in the car park, but I had a list - knew where the things were & went for it.  So wasn't there all that long at all.

Anyway - I have some photos for you today.  They are of the lovely canvas that Caroline made for Bob & I as part of her wedding present to us.  Part 1 was a lovely memory box.


The decoration around our photo is a mask that has had texture paste pushed through it & then the mask lifted



Close-ups of the flowers at the top & bottom of the canvas.  They are the left over flowers from the table decorations I made for the wedding.  Isn't it pretty.  The photo was one we had taken about 2 weeks before the wedding & was at the reception in an unglazed photo frame - so that our guests could sign the mount board around the photo.  That photo has now been replaced by a group photo of us with our guests.

I can't wait to do another canvas myself - but not sure what photo I will use - possibly one of me when I was about 2 with my Mum.  Will think about it over Christmas.

Just in case I do not get back here over the next couple of days - have a wpnderful Christmas everyone.

Talk soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko