just chatting

Hi everyone

I am not long in from the CSNW meeting this evening...  our final meeting of the year.

Tonight our project was the Ghosting technique - which I think everyone enjoyed.  It is one of those techniques, I think, that you see it being demonstrated & you know what is being done & said.  Then you sit down to do it yourself & it doesn't quite work.  But a little think about it, some re-organisation of your work area for easier working & bingo! - there it is.

I certainly would make sure that you are in a good light & can look down directly over your work when positioning the stamp for the second stamping.

Now - here is an example of being organised - by writing that last sentence - I have realised that I didn't tell my ladies to do a second coloured stamping to give a little more depth of colour.  So if they are reading this they will know - & even more importantly if they read the notes I gave them (from Joanna) they will see it there also.

That's me for tonight - will see to the photos tomorrow morning & load them some time during the day.

Night night.  Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post