member showcase

This member showcase is a little different.

You will remember seeing the photos of these techniques found here & here - which Mold club made at their October meeting with Janet.  Just click on the 2 highlighted words to go back & remind yourself.

On Thursday night at the Mold meeting a couple of ladies brought their finished cards back for me & the other ladies, to see.  Here they are;








They are absolutely beautiful.  I thought the photos showing just the flowers looked great, but now they have been layered up they make fantastic cards.

Thank you to those of you who brought them in - I think it was only Joanna & Sheelagh, but if someone else has a card amongst them then I apologise for not naming you.

That is me for now - may be back again, if not, then more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post