More Christmas cards

Hi everyone.
Well I have some more cards to show you that I made today.

Recently I was asked if I would make some Christmas cards for the people who attend the monthly lunch I go to.  So, getting an idea yesterday - I set to & printed off the images I wanted to use, having taken them through Serif Craft Artist.  I produced another set which I cropped so that I had just the little character that was on them.

The images were Christmas Postcards & they fitted perfectly on 6x4 cards.  I stamped & embossed "Joy to the World" on the right hand side of the postcard, then layered them onto scalloped edged cards.  The extra cropped images I used to decoupage them.  I also, unusually for me, added glitter to the furry or snowy parts of the images.



I have only made 12 - & will probably have to make some more, but I won't know the exact number until just before the lunch - it's our Christmas one about second week of December.  So after finishing these I thought that next week I might make some more & if they are not needed for the lunch I can use them myself.

Well that's been my day.  I hope you have managed to cope with this awful windy weather - it's blown things across my garden - but fortunately not my pots of plants.

Tomorrow I have a member showcase for you.  So till then - have a nice evening.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post