Just chatting

Hello everyone I thought I would pop in for a few minutes & have a chat.

Today I have been "stepping outside my comfort zone".  At the weekend I was tidying away things after making that 50th birthday card & when I put the paper pad away in the storage box thought - "I really should use more of all these papers".  So that is what I did.  I looked out a page that caught my eye, had a think as to what I could do with it by adding some stamping & put everything together. Today I made the card - in fact I made 2 cards, - read on.

Then again as I tidied up - by the way I don't tidy up after myself every time - just happened to do so this weekend.  Well I looked at those sheets I had created when trying out my gelli plate.  I thought to myself - I cannot just have a play & then ignore it.  Can I do something with at least one of those pages?  The decision was yes & so I had another play - this one is definitely outside my comfort zone.  But I took a deep breath & when my mind said try this - I tried it & produced a card.

Actually I completed 2 cards & I have taken photos.  At the moment they are still on my camera, so when I upload them tomorrow I will blog them & show you.  I will be interested in what you think. So!!!!!!!!!!!! all comments gratefully received.

That is me for tonight - I am off out with Nadine tomorrow - we haven't had a day out for some time. I have no idea where we are going or what we will do - neither did Nadine when I asked her.  So, a surprise all round I think.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post