just chatting

Hi everyone - well another weekend is upon us & do I hope all you ladies get some lovely Valentine flowers or pressies tomorrow.

Today after making a certain persons Valentine card I sorted out the inserts for the 2 cards I showed here recently, & also tried out a new stamp that I had found theneed to buy yesterday after seeing a card made with it.

Next I had a flower stamping session, & made quite a few flowers on patterned papers  plain white card.  The next task will be to get them cut them out. I already have a few cut out & have decided to make some each day & keep them in a box for when they are needed.

I also thought I would do the same with die-cuts particularly leaf sprays & flowers, along with some flourishes as well.  Then hopefully I would have things to hand when actually making cards.

Well that is my quick pop in for tonight I am off to bed shortly.  Sleep well.  Night night.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post