Another recent card

Good afternoon everyone

I have finally this afternoon finished the heart that I started at the Mold II meeting & have just taken a photograph. So after I have uploaded it to my computer I will put it here for you to see.

In the meantime here is another recent card that I have made;


The base is a cream DL card I layered some patterned designer paper & cream card onto the DL card using distress ink around the edges to help them to stand out.

Before layering the cream panel onto the base card, I stamped & embossed in gold the 3 floral panels on to it.  Each panel was then given a pale water colour look & the greeting panel adhered under the centre floral panel. This also had a little pale watercolour finish to it.

On Thursday morning I have a rubber stamping workshop & the ladies will be making the mixed media card that we made at our May meetings.  They were supposed to be doing this at their July workshop - but unfortunately I had to cancel it. So, now I had better make sure I have everything ready to take with me - I don't want to leave it until the last minute or I will probably leave something behind.

Enjoy the rest of the day. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post