mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon ladies here I am with the second set of photos from Tuesday's Mold II club night & they are of the evenings project - the fold over box;


Elma's box has been made in this lovely soft grey paper which really suits the pink ribbon & delicate fan.  That is a lovely die-cut fan Elma.


Another delicate background on Dot's box & the white flower & die-cut leaves are just perfect for it.


Carolyn has gone Christmassy for her box - ( is that actually a word?  The spell checker doesn't think so - but I am going to leave it). There are some really delicate & beautiful dies about now aren't there.  Those baubles are really nice.



This is Carol's box - a very pretty floral paper over a lilac box.  I just had to take a photo of the front base - where that little white flower is sitting.  That is the nice thing about this box you can have room to add some embellishments in that way.


Annette's paper is lovely & zingy bright.  The tag is not glued down crooked it is just sitting on the top of the box at the moment.


Lin has gone for more muted colours for her box.  I have that paper Lin - in fact I have lots of that paper.  I bought it from Costco & it was such good value I went back & bought another set.  Now about 3 years later I am still using it all.


I love the colour of Betty's paper & that cameo style die-cut is stunning.


I am sure Sylvia said her box was not finished because it was to be for a man & she needed the right embellishments.  Would like to see a photo when it is done Sylvia - seeing as we all did pretty feminine styles.

Well that is me for today ladies.
Going to try & have a "me time" day tomorrow, & then it is our last bank holiday before Christmas. Oh my  - the time will really fly then.

'Byee!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post