Catching up & a member showcase

Good afternoon everyone - sorry I didn't get to pop in yesterday but I had a very busy day & then was out in the evening.

Bob & I had a fantastic day on Sunday at the show in Birmingham, those horses are absolutely beautiful & so clever.

This afternoon I have a member showcase to show you & once again it is for our very published lady - Rita of Mold II - who has had a card featured in Papercraft Inspirations;


I love the use of the button for the centre of the flower.
Well done once again Rita.

Tonight is the final meeting of 2016 for the Mold II ladies & they have Carolyn showing them that lovely frame card.  So tomorrow there will be some great photos to show I just know it.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post