csnw photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend.  It was certainly interesting weather wise wasn't it!

The photos I have for you today are of CSNW's Show & Tell last Wednesday - where the challenge was the sketch & easel card combination.

This is the sketch

& here are the photos;


I love the colours on this card from Gwen.  It's a lovely card, but she did get the design wrong - in that she made a stepper card rather than an easel.  Not to worry you can see the influence of the sketch in the central panel.


A lovely blue design from Joan & that geometric pattern is quite striking, ....


....... & a close up of the 2 sentiments on the topper.


Grace's card showed the 4 panels by using different pieces of the pattered paper.  That sentiment stamp on the topper is very nice indeed, very classy.

As I am later putting these here than I said - with no blogging done over the weekend - I will be back in a little while with the photo's from the CSNW project for that evening.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post