csnw photos - part 3

Hello again.

This time I have the photos from CSNW's project on Wednesday night, which was the Pop up Book card;


outside


inside

A lovely bright & clean design.  Elvena wanted to make this one to keep, so kept the design simple.
I look forward to seeing if she makes another one.


outside


inside
Joan used shades of blue for her card & then stamped nice clean images on to white card to really stand out.


outside


inside

Another clean & simple design in black & white from Ann.  
Silhouette images always look clean & crisp.


outside


inside

Grace chose striped paper for her design & it does work well for this style of card.
Some more nice sentiments from Grace as well.

It really is a nice design - well done ladies.

A coupe of ladies didn't get their cards finished & have promised to bring them back next month - I look forward to seeing them.

I have a crochet workshop tomorrow at the garden centre & have 2 new ladies starting  so I must now make sure I have starter notes for them.

'Bye for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post