a recent card

Good afternoon everyone & what another beautiful day.

I am so sad that I cannot go out in it. I did sit out in the garden for quite a while yesterday - but in the shade just outside our summer house. 

Today I have photos of a recent birthday card I made - it was for our Daughter-in-law's son & Gareth's stepson, who was 15 at the weekend.


This card is a new fold flat card that I discovered
This view is it laying flat on my desk.


This is a view from the front of it standing up.


This is a view looking down onto the top of the box shape.

I will be bringing this project to your meetings.  I say "I will" - but in June one of the CSNW ladies is going to show it to that group.

So I will see if I can manage to get to the one, or both, of the Mold groups to show it - or I may have to ask a "pretty please" of someone if I can't!

Enjoy what remains of this lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post