A recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have one of my recently made cards to show you.


This was for our son Russ's birthday on Sunday.

The topper is from that Hunkdory kit I am slowly using, & I used some vertical "happy birthday" peel offs with it.  I wasn't sure what sort of card to use for the base to start with.  Then when looking for some other card spotted this sheet of rippled gold card.  Perfect.

Yesterday Bob & I had a pleasant day out - we went over to Staffordshire - to look at somethings that Bob was interested in. As we were close to the village he used to live in we popped along to the cemetery & put some flowers down for his Mum & Dad & also one of his brothers.

I have been making a few cards over the last couple of days - so will be posting some more here during the week.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.

That is all from me today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post