A different toilet roll album

Hello everyone
Yesterday was very quiet so there wasn't really anything to blog about.

But today I have some photos to share with you of a toilet roll inner album that Dot from Mold II club made following the play with them at club night.

Dot has taken the album a little further & has added mount board covers & she also made a beautiful box to put it in.  Just shows what you can do with something we just throw away.

I had a workshop this morning down at PBC - the second session in a rubber stamping course.  We did some Ultra thick embossing which was fun.  I realised when I got home that I rarely do any of that these days.  Must rectify that situation soon.

More tomorrow, when I hope to get some stamping done & also it is the March meeting for CSNW - so hopefully some photos from there too,

Here is Dot's album - I have deliberately blurred the writing on the label, as this was personal to Dot;







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post