A forgotten material?

Hi again everyone
Today I have spent quite a bit of time sorting & tidying my photos in the "My Pictures" folder on my new laptop - that came across from my old laptop.  Where I had created some folders for a specific purpose I found I had duplicate photos which is a bit silly.  So I decided that I should sort them more logically.  Also I copied photos over from my netbook (which is the computer that I use for my family history & for blogging) that were not to do with these 2 subjects.  Plus copying photo folders from my laptop to my netbook that were to do with blogging & family history.  I think it has worked ok.

In the process I found a couple of folders that I had not looked at for some time & one of them contained pictures that I had taken at a workshop that CSNW had a long time back with a lady called Fiona using the material Tyvek.  I think that Fiona did visit each of the clubs but it was CSNW that got a days workshop.  So I thought I would pop a slide show of those piccies here;


We should play with this material again - it was fun.  I will put it in the programme later in the year.

I hope you are having a great weekend & enjoying whatever way you are spending your time.
More tomorrow- perhaps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post