Photos from CSNW Meeting

Good evening everyone
Sorry I didn't pop back again yesterday as I said I would - other things took over.

I have 2 lots of photos for you from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday - their Show & Tell, plus their project for the evening. So I am going to put the slide show here of their Show & Tell  - which was the sketch - plus a couple of pictures of the toilet roll album made by one of the ladies - Verena.  Then I will do a second post for the slide show of their project.

Here is their Show & Tell;



There were quite a few ladies missing on Wednesday so just a short slide show on this one. 

Now for the photos of Verena's toilet roll inner album;

These albums really turned out well.  I must sit down & make another one myself.

That's it for this blog - I'm off to sort out the next one.  The CSNW project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post