Just chatting

Thought I would pop in for a little while & tell you what I have been up to today craft wise.

It's more wedding news.

I expect you remember seeing the photo of my save the date / invitations / menu cards.  Well I prepared some more of the those cards - with the embossed pattern on the front & put them on the tables at the reception - one for everyone one of our guests.  I then asked them to sign the inside & leave a message if they liked.  The idea was that I would then put a photo of them on the other side - so that my "book of our guests" was going to be pictorial too.

So! I asked our photographer if he thought he could manage it - to take individual photos of our guests as they arrived or at least during the photo session in the day.  He of course came up trumps, & my task today was to pull out those photos & reduce them to a size that would fit on my pages.  Tomorrow I am going to print the first page & see how well my printer reproduces them.  I have just had to replace all my colour cartridges so they should be OK.  If they are OK I will then print the other pages.  The final task will be to cut all the photos out (I have put them on A4 pages) & adhere them inside the pages.  I have 2 huge book rings to hold the whole thing together & have decided to put an extra one at the front with a photo of Bob & I on it & the date & venue.

You never know - when it is finished I may bring it with me to the clubs to show you.  It is going to be a great piece of memorabilia.

Have a great weekend.  More tomorrow possibly.  Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see it :) Have you thought of having your photos printed for you - Tesco/Asda/Aldi/Lidl/numerous online places....and very often you'll get your first order free. You can scale down your photos to the size you want and maybe get two images per printed photo? Saves on your printer ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo
      Thank you for your comment & info. For the guest booj I have printed them myself, but for a small album to carry around I am getting them printed at Asda. Will bring to next club night.

      Delete
    2. Oops that should have been "guest book"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post