mold photos - part 2

Hi everyone
Here I am back again - this time with photos of the project from the Mold club night last night.  The project last night was making Washi/.Tissue tape.  When I decided to make this a project for the clubs I wasn't sure how it would be received - but so far everyone seems to have enjoyed trying it out.

Many of the ladies got carried away & created lots of tape - others tried it.  As with the photos of the tape that the CSNW ladies made I am not going to make any comments.

One of the things you need to do is to try & envisage these strips cut up & then stuck to projects which they will compliment.







OK I need to break from the "no comments" here - a couple of ladies decided to use large stamps across several pieces of tape.  This is what I love about you ladies - I give you one basic idea & you blow it away.
I now need to get my larger stamps out - many thanks



Another comment sneaking in ........... someone used some of their new tape to make a card.  Isn't it great?











Once again - some great results.

Well it is Friday & once again the weekend is here, have a great time everyone I hope you have some lovely things lined up to do



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post